Sunday 29 June 2014

Denrele Talks Marriage + Describes His Kind Of Woman.

  
A lot of people would think the last person who would talk about marriage would be Denrele. But in this interview with Tribune, 31-year old Denrele admits family and friends have been asking him when he will settle down and Yes Denrele says he is willing to settle down. His only challenge is that he has not found the right woman. Interestingly, he described the kind of woman he wants; a woman always on heels and a woman people can not boss around especially her family. What he told Tribune after the cut.
Why haven’t you found the right person yet?
I think when that time comes, I will marry. I have been into many relationships. I have dated girls who would want to do anything I tell them. I want a woman who can hold her own. I don’t want a woman who cannot make dialogue with me. I don’t want a woman who will want to change me because she should already know who Denrele is. I don’t want to hear, “my father said you cannot dress like that” I will be like, “Oya, come and carry your witch and go. And return me my bride price before you go”. I want a woman who is not pretentious, hypocritical or a fame seeker. I want someone who is original. I want somebody I can go to the salon together (with) to make our hair; who wouldn’t mind if people are talking. I love a woman that can wear heels. It may sound flimsy. I love girls on heels. This is why I have always had a thing for models. If my wife cannot wear heels...
You wear heels yourself sometimes.
Yes, I wear heels. There is something about heels that gives a woman extra elegance.
Here you are talking about marriage, while people have described you as gay. What do you have to say?
I’m aware of it. In fact, a lot of people have come with different terminologies for my sexual preference. They have labelled me homosexual, heterosexual. Some have said I am bi-sexual, asexual. I think I am a sexual outlaw; that is the best way to describe it. Am I gay? I am a sexual outlaw. Gbam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...