Sunday 20 July 2014

Thank You God For Not Giving Up On Me: 12 Bible Verses When You Feel Like Giving Up

 


When I need the strength to keep going, the best place to which I know to turn is God’s Word.  I thought you might want to be encouraged too- through these 12 Bible verses for when you feel like giving up.
Keep going, keep running, keep moving, keep praying.

bible verse for when you feel like giving up


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deut. 31:6
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Eph. 6:10

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only. Psalm 71:16

But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. I Cor. 9:24

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, Heb. 12:1
Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Zech. 4:6

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.       II Tim. 1:7
It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. Psalm 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...