Tuesday 8 July 2014

'I Don't Know Why My Family Rejected Me' - Danjuma


Physically challenged Danjuma who was dumped on a refuse heap by his uncle said on Tuesday he does not know why his family rejected him.
Danjuma, 25, has been on the refuse heap for over 30 days despite heavy rains and scorching heat from the sun. The Nation gathered that he was being fed secretly by neighbors.

Speaking to reporters from atop the refuse heap, Danjuma said his mother died in 2007 and that he was told that his father lived in Port Harcourt. Danjuma said he had only eaten bread and bean cake
known as “akara” since Monday night. On why his uncle dumped him on refuse heap, Danjuma said he does not understand why his family members rejected him.

“I want to eat rice. It was my brother, Arase that put me here. My aunt that I was staying with after my mummy died said I don’t have a place in her house.”

The state police spokesman, DSP Uwoh Noble, said he has not been properly briefed on the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...