Sunday 6 July 2014

Alariwo Of Africa Finally Opens Up OnHow He Was Raped In Calabar


In a new chat with the Vanguard, Alariwo of Africa opened up on how he was raped in Calabar, He said:
Yes, I do, and it was when I was r*ped in Calabar. It happened long time ago and it is something I haven’t talked about until now. I think the girls were with the rival club of the club where I was performing and they were set out to do it. They were actually two in number. I don’t want to go into the details because it happened long time ago. The second was when I was singing on stage in Benue State and bullets were flying all around in the air . It was in 2001, it’s past and I don’t want to remember it ever again
I find it rather funny tho lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...