Sunday 20 July 2014

Meet 24 year Old Claire Leeson Who Spent $30,000 To Look Like Her Idol, Kim K.

 

24 year old Claire Leeson, a London resident has spent almost £20,000 (more than $30,000) in plastic surgery to look more like her idol, Kim K.

She told This Morning that one of the main reasons she decided to look like Kim was because she was bullied and called ugly in school.

"I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive' and I should ‘kill myself. When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim.So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."
CLAIRE who  is now in debt  said it's worth it......
More pics below..
 
"When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I'm unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself,I feel strong. I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more."
Claire has had a boob job, teeth whitening, hair extensions and dropped thousands on spray tans, clothing, make-up as well as a special pad for her butt to give her derriere the Kim lift. However, Claire says the pad is a temporary fix and she hopes to soon have fat removed from other parts of her body and implanted into her butt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...