Sunday 22 June 2014

RMD Tells Us How To Loose Weight And Look Good!


              
Just when it seems some celebrities are taking a good refreshing break from the public eye, one thing would always crop up, dragging them back into the spotlight.

Former Nollywood Star and 2005 AMAA Best Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, who have obviously been away from the entertainment world, presently serving as the Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, have been trending lately after a photo of him went viral a few weeks ago, claiming that he was ill. The good thing is that he has not kept silent too and has dismissed the controversial rumor.

In an interview published in The Sun, RMD revealed what a lot of people can actually get to benefit from. Weighing quite a scary 120kg, according him, there was an urgent need to change an eating lifestyle.

Here's what he had to say: “What I did was to get somebody who knows about food. A lot of people don’t succeed when they diet because they don’t understand food. They diet, they drink a lot of shakes, tablets and all of that and after a month they become bigger than they were. What I did was very simple. It’s all about knowing the kind of food you eat and what it contains. I have a daughter (Onome) from my late wife, who is obsessed with calories, weight gain and weight loss. She was with me all through Christmas and New Year. She’s 26. I love what I do now; I just eat well and exercise... Now I weigh about 97kilos".

Wow! And of course, we're rating those great tips 10/10 - 23kg lost!

Kudos RMD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...