Saturday 14 June 2014

Chit Chat Weekend: Why Do People Reduce Their Age?

                              Image
Hmmmn like seriously I do find this very amazing tho... why on earth would you want to reduce your age for whatever reason/
It used to be a 'female'' thing but o boy! these days the guyz are fast catching up o. infact I know so many guyz who reduce theirs but I wouldn't mention names sha. is it that reducing your age actually makes you younger or boosts your morale? I still don't get cos in your heart of hearts you know the real thing. You cannot change your age its irreversible so why not just embrace it that way.
During birthdays some will prefer to say that they are +1 year older (or even lie about it) rather than telling what their exact age is.
Why don’t many people tell their age? Is there something about the age that will hurt them if they just say it?
I wanted to know why people conceal their age. Then I discovered one reason why.
There may be several personal reasons for not divulging one’s age but there is one I realized.
I found out that most people that don’t like telling their age are those that aren’t proud of themselves and the achievements they have made at their age.
They hesitate to tell their age because of the unconscious fear that others will no longer respect like or appreciate them should they tell how old they are considering their less than admirable achievements…
Well this’ just an observation

 No matter how much you reduce your age, you cannot change the fact that you are aging whether you look it or not. I don't even want to open the chapter of our celebrities and politicians that slash their age with at least by 10 years haba! una no dey fear God ni, anyway that's a topic for another day.
There is this guy I met someone I know well infact mere looking at him ehn you can tell say 40 don pass am tay tay not even 45 sef but omo dude is claims he was born 1976 meaning he's 38! isn't that crazy!!!
Another one too be claiming 24 I even got to see his birth certificate which states clearly he was born 1987. (27) he was even considerate sef at least he removed 'just' 3 years. This has really gat to stop.
Back to the question jare peeps lemmie know what you think pls. Is it actually trendy? or maybe its me who's just old fashioned.

if you are a culprit im asking you now o now guyz over to you ----  Mbok why do you hide your real age? pls I need sincere answers o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...