Saturday 23 March 2013

OMOTOLA AND MARK 17TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY



And its omotola and captain Ekehindes 17th wedding anniversary to day hip! hip!! hip!!! hurray.

btw omotola is one of my fav celebs as we all know its not easy keeping a celebrity marriage for this long its really a mile stone, so thumbs up to omosexsy n hubby. the pweety,talented actress took to her twitter handle to proclaim her love for her hubby captain Ekehinde whoz bday is also today.

read her tweet below:




She tweeted “17 yrs ago, On your birthday we got married! I Remember it like yesterday. The Best Husband, Best Father and My best Friend. Life with U is fun!….happy Birthday to my HoneyBoy,
Capt matthew Ekeinde and Happy Marriage Anniversary to Us. It’s 17 years already? God is good.”
“Pls indulge me a few moments to appreciate this man.” There are Boys and there are Men”! Capt Matthew Ekeinde you are A Good MAN.”
And wrapped up the tribute with “I lost my father n as an Only daughter, I craved a strong man in my life. U came,became a father,mentor,teacher,friend and trusted companion… We live life only Once!I could live mine twice just so I say I lived it again with you great friend!I love you dearly and cherish your love…..We struggled through Nothing,days of very little 2gether,we believed. A God fearing man,u taught me d ways of The Lord,2day am better for it”
Pls indulge mea few moments to appreciate this man." There are Boys and there are Men"!Capt Matthew Ekeinde you are A Good MAN.
Awww! so cute!
Congrats to the couple! and as we all know, the union is blessed with 4 lovely kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...