Friday 29 March 2013

YAAY! HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO LADY GAGA




Lady gaga as she  turns 28 today,. March 28th.
The celebrity pop music singer has found herself with more time on her hands than usual. The icon recently suffered a hip injury, causing her schedule to open up quite a bit. While she is struggling to handle the canceling of her Born This Way Ball tour, she also has some exciting projects underway.

Hopefully she can forget about her hip for a day and focus on all of the great things she has going on.

go gaga o! lol

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I in
    finding this matter to be really one thing that I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me.
    I am looking forward for your next submit, I will try to get the grasp of
    it!

    my blog: 'minecraft guides'

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...