Thursday 12 June 2014

Rkelly's Daughter Jaya, Turns To A Boy + Takes New Name [Photos]

 
R Kelly’s 14-year-old daughter, Jaya, has revealed that he is now living life as a boy.
The young teenager, who was born female, made his revelations on social media network Jaya made the announcement earlier this week and explained he has changed his name to Jay. His mother, Andrea Kelly ( who split from R Kelly in 2009 after 13 years of marriage) is supportive of his decision. However, his father has not spoken to him about it yet.
“She was very proud of me, I was like, 'Thank you mom for accepting the fact that I'm a transgender,” he wrote online.
"And same with my sister, she told me that she was proud of me, and respects me by calling me handsome and calling me her little brother now, and I love her for that, so you know it was great for me."
“I absolutely love my mother... and yea, my dad has not reached out [sic].”
Jay spoke at length about his decision online, writing;
“I believe I am a boy and want surgery, and the medication to help me (be) who I was supposed to be.”
And he also spoke about how he used the internet to find out more about what being transgender meant.
“I would look up like boy changes to girl, and girl changes to boy, and I'm like wow, there’s people who feel EXACTLY the way I feel and then I knew like that’s what transgender is,” he said.
Wonders shall never end o these white people sha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...