Monday 28 April 2014

Revealed: Mum Reveals Wizkid's Real Nickname

                            

Think his Alias is 'Wizzy baby' or 'Wiz' well, think again. The beautiful mum of the star disclosed in an exclusive interview...
 The star, whose birth name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, is
said to have a private nickname that only family members
call him.This was revealed by his beautiful mother Jane Dolapo
Balogun She said:
“I’m so glad that he is my son, and that I’m his mother. I give God all the glory. God has kept him for us and He will continue to.”
When asked what name she calls her son, she said:
Well, right from when he was small, I call him ‘IB-boy’. You
know his real name is Ibrahim, so we formed ‘IB’ from it.
Sounds cool tho good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...